A robbery suspect remains at large after holding up an Enterprise bank inside a Walmart in Kirkwood Tuesday.
Around 3:00 p.m., a man walked inside the bank and gave a note to the teller demanding money. Police said the suspect didn’t brandish a weapon during the incident.
The suspect is described as a white male, medium build with a scruffy light colored beard, and about 5’9 in height. He was seen wearing a dark navy baseball cap, black sunglasses, plaid shirt with no collar and a dark blue hooded jacket with a Punisher logo on the front and back.
The Kirkwood Police Department is asking if anyone who has information to help with this ongoing investigation to contact detectives at 314-822-5877.
Copyright 2018 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
- FMB’s deal to buy Zim bank
- IBM Strikes 10-Year Cloud Deal With Lloyds Bank – CIO Journal.
- Accusations About Bob Dylan’s Nobel Prize Lecture Rekindle an Old Debate – New York Times
- I Chased an Eclipse at 60,000 Feet (and Set a World Record)
- What to Remember Before Starting Season 7 of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Lyft launches a new self-driving division and will develop its own autonomous ride-hailing technology
- The Health 202: Republicans look to chop off just one of Obamacare’s three legs
- How will the total solar eclipse impact your animals?